Upcoming event: Search Engine Strategies Toronto
This June 8 & 9th the Search Engine Strategies conference will return to Toronto. I had the pleasure of speaking at the event in 2007 and as the landscape continues to evolve, this year looks to have some great sessions on “what’s next” in search, along with the tried and true sessions about SEO & SEM. This year I’m covering SES right here on (3i). I hope to impart some of the goodness I’ll be learning over the two-days and if you have any particular sessions you’d like me to recap, let me know in the comments!
- Is PageRank Broken? The Future of Search
- Universal and Blended Search: Comprehensive Visibility Challenges
- Optimizing for Video Search: Virgin Territory?
- SEO Then & Now: What’s the Same? What’s New? [I'll be featuring an interview with one of the panelists, Anne Kennedy, in the coming weeks on (3i). ]
Day 2 again features some terrific sessions in addition to the keynote by Emanuel Rosen, author of The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited:
- Follow the Carrot: Cool Mobile Apps
- Information Architecture, Site Performance Tuning and SEO
- Social Media: Do Big Companies Get It?
- How to Speak Geek: Working Collaboratively With Your IT Department to Get Things Done
If you are at the conference make sure to find me to say hi, or if you aren’t attending, follow along here and leave me a comment with your perspective on the hot issues being discussed!